Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where Do We Want to Go From Here...

Hello gang,

The last two lessons should get you started with PIC... By now, you would have known how to code, compile and program the PIC. You would have been able to blink LED, read some switches, make some sound, display text on the LCD and so on...

Now, with the introductory lessons done, I need to know what you all want to do next... may be pick a project and do it interactively here... Give your feedback and we'll take it from there...

9W2DTR, may be you want to start on your temperature sensor project for your spindle?
Or I could do the rear blinker project for 9W2ALT,...
The rest of you... say your piece... including the foreign visitors to this site :-)

1 comment:

9w2gu said...

You told me to do addation to your posting where is see fit. I cannot. I dont have the rights. can only view. no edit link.